Nice move Steinberg...

I am an amateur blogger, so don't look at me!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Who knows?

It is Sunday, and I have no jobs scheduled yet for this next week. On the surface that seems like a bad thing, but I also start my Masters program this next week, so it might be good to have a few days of that under my belt before working again.

I am also constantly on standby if Whitney goes into labor early. If that happens I will have to jump right into the kindergarten position. I would not be too upset with that scenario! But, of course I want what's best for you and Riley Whitney:)

Anyway, I am sitting at home with a headache and a clogged bathtub so I have a full day ahead of me.

Thank you all for reading my blogs and commenting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home